Prices are subject to change
- All vehicles not in compliance with the rules are subject to being towed (without warning) at the owner’s expense.
- Do not park in fire lanes. Fire lanes include any area between or on either side of a fire Lane sign.
- Vehicles must be parked properly between parking lines and in designated spaces.
- Vehicles must be operable, currently licensed and in good repair at all times. No broken windows, flat tires, oil or transmission fluid leaks at any time. Resident is responsible for cleaning up any fluid leaks immediately and at their own expense.
- Vehicles are not permitted to back into any space at any time. Our reasons for this are not negotiable.
- Vehicle maintenance is strictly prohibited on the property.
- Recreational and/or stored vehicles are not permitted without written permission from the management.
- You and/or your guests will be towed if you park in someone else’s assigned parking space, an area marked with a ”No Parking” sign or an area marked with a “Fire Lane” sign.
- All registered vehicles must securely display the assigned parking tag on the drivers side dashboard.
- All visitors must also display a parking tag in their vehicle in the same manner while they are visiting.
- The community speed limit is TEN MPH. You must obey the speed limit at all times.
- Stereos and other noise shall not be audible outside your vehicle.
NOISE & NUISANCE
- The community quiet hours are from 9:00 PM until 9:00 AM the following morning. No noise shall be audible outside your apartment at any time day or night.
- Foul language is prohibited where audible to others.
- Fighting, harassing, annoying, bothering or intimidating residents, their family members or their guests is strictly prohibited.
- Domestic violence will be taken seriously and the police will be called if there is any physical violence toward another.
DAMAGING THE PROPERTY
- Destroying, defacing, vandalizing, altering, damaging, marking, painting anything on the property inside or out is prohibited.
- Anyone caught damaging our property will be charged the cost to repair or replace the damage.
- Minors must be monitored and informed of the consequences if they damage property. The parents will be asked to vacate if minors do not follow the rules.
DECKS, PATIOS, ENTRANCES & EXTERIOR AREAS
- Storage of items is prohibited anywhere on your patio, deck, front entry, under stairwells or anywhere on the ground outside of your apartment. This includes the walkways and stairwells. No bikes under external stairs or chained to the railings.
- Decks and patios may be used for patio-type furniture, barbecue grills, bikes and plants only. No household furniture of any kind is permitted. Permission may be granted for certain items with prior approval.
- All areas surrounding the exterior of your apartment need to remain clean and free of clutter in case of a fire and for the community appearance.
- Hanging blankets, sheets or flags in your windows is not permitted. Drapes and curtains must appear as such from the outside.
- Placement of any signs in your windows is not permitted.
- Tenants and their guests are not permitted to smoke on decks or patios at any time. If you smoke outside (25 feet away from the buildings), the ashtray you use should never be left outside the apartment for any length of time.
- Are strictly prohibited on our property unless you have signed a pet agreement and paid the required deposits and fees. Visiting pets are not allowed.
- Pets must be kept in accordance with local laws.
- All pets must remain in your apartment, unless they are in a cage or on a leash.
- You must pick up after your pets at all times, and dispose of their waste in a sealed bag in the container we have provided for you.
- Any animal found wandering the grounds may be captured or trapped and turned over to animal control.
- Garbage and recycling must be placed inside the appropriate bins located throughout the property.
- Garbage must be bagged and tied before it’s placed in the bin.
- We ask that bin lids be closed to prevent messes.
- Please be sure that a member of your household, who is tall enough and strong enough is responsible for taking out the garbage.
- Littering (including cigarette butts, wrappers, “junk” mail, etc.) and placing garbage on the ground next to the bins is strictly prohibited.
- DO NOT place a bag of garbage outside your door for any length of time.
We accept pet cats and fish tanks 10 gallons or smaller. All pet cats must be over 1 year old, spayed or neutered, and indoor only. Cats are not allowed to roam freely outside. We require records of age and confirmation of neuter status.
PET DEPOSIT & FEES
- $750 refundable pet deposit and a $250 non-refundable fee
- The entire pet deposit must be paid on the day of move-in, or before the pet is allowed to enter the apartment.
All pet owners are required to sign an extensive Pet Agreement. Unlike some complexes, we do not charge an additional monthly ‘pet rent’. There is only the 1 time pet deposit required.
All of our complexes are non-smoking communities. Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside ANY of our facilities. We abide by the Washington Clean Indoor Air Act (RCW 70.160), which requires that no smoking is allowed within 25 feet of any building.
Smoking is not allowed inside any of our apartments. If you smoke, you must do so at least 25 feet from any entrance or opening to any of the buildings. This means the parking lots are the only acceptable places to smoke at any of our complexes. You must dispose of your butts properly. Back decks, patios, or front walkways are NOT acceptable places to smoke.
If there is smoking damage or smell inside of the apartment after you vacate, you will be charged to remove the nicotine and smell from the apartment. This can be costly.